The Magnificent Seven - Premium Boxset limited edition bluray
- Fri frakt från 799 kr, annars 29 kr
- Skickar med Postnord eller DHL
- Leverans 1-6 dagar (import +3 dagar)
- Ingen faktura eller expeditionsavgft
- Ett av norra Europas bredaste sortiment av filmer och merchandise
In director Antoine Fuqua’s modern vision to a classic story, the desperate townspeople of Rose Creek employ protection from seven outlaws, bounty hunters, gamblers and hired guns after the town falls under the deadly control of industrialist Bartholomew Bogue. As they prepare the town for the violent showdown that they know is coming, these seven mercenaries find themselves fighting for more than money.
Blu-ray Special Features:
- Directing the Seven featurette
- Rogue Bogue featurette
- The Seven featurette
- Magnificent Music featurette
- Exclusive to Blu-ray & UHD – Vengeance Mode with Antoine Fuqua and The Seven – “The Seven” and director Antoine Fuqua break down key scenes and discuss making this extraordinary film.
- Exclusive to Blu-ray & UHD – Deleted Scenes
- Exclusive to Blu-ray & UHD – Gunslingers featurette
- Exclusive to Blu-ray & UHD – The Taking of Rose Creek featurette
Day Zero Limited Edition Blu-ray – only available at pre-order
A rigid shoebox with a crate outer design which contains:
- Hip flask with silhouette design etched on faux leather
- Metal sheriff badge
- Blu-ray with bonus disc
- Soundtrack of the feature film and James Horner’s last score
BONUS DISC (included with Blu-ray and Day Zero Limited Edition SKUs)
SEVEN TALES OF MAKING THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN – BONUS DISC
A unique perspective on the making of this epic film, seven tales that will take you inside the world of the movie. Woven together with graphic and narrative elements to create the feel of an anthology of stories, be immersed in every detail of how the film was crafted by Director Antoine Fuqua and his cast & crew.
WHY WE WANT TO BE COWBOYS
Dives into why this cast loves the genre and realized a lifetime dream by strapping on six guns, climbing on a horse and living the Old West for a few months.
FASTEST GUN IN THE WEST
Explores the process of gun training and how master armourer and fast draw expert Thell Reed taught the Seven to shoot.
THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN RIDE
Takes us on horseback with the gang as they ride the trails of New Mexico. We will also get a hilarious tour of the Phony Pony from Chris Pratt.
BUILDING ROSE CREEK
Follows Production Designer Derek Hill on the massive task of designing and building the Western town that the film is set in. Complete with drone footage of the final accomplishment.
THE MAN IN BLACK
Costume Designer Sharen Davis created the unique looks of Denzel Washington, Chris Pratt and the rest of the Seven. Here, we get an inside look at the modern Western style of the wardrobe, from Faraday’s carefree “dirty-sexy” apparel, to Horn’s secluded mountain-man look, to Billy Rock’s unique gun belt.
THE LEGEND OF THE WESTERN STUNTMAN
The men who assembled to do the stunts and action for the movie were a collection of cowboy legends. We’ll watch them attack the 600+ saddle falls, the shootouts and the fights.
A MAGNIFICENT HISTORY
The guys take a look back at the 1960 iteration of The Magnificent Seven (and perhaps its sequels), and discuss the original versions of their characters, plot elements that have been updated for a modern audience, and the themes of the original that resonate to this day.